HSM barrel press for pressing empty light sheet metal and rolled hoop barrels
With a pressing force of 270 kN, the HSM FP 3000 is ideally suited to the pressing of barrels. For example, light barrels, rolled hoop barrels, tin and metal drums are compressed into flat, compact units for easy disposal, with a potential volume reduction of 9:1.
Volume reduction is easy: Place the barrel in the press. Close the door and press Start. The press ram is lowered and the spikes mounted on the ram open the barrel to allow the air and any residual liquid to escape. Any liquid is collected in a sump tray specifically provided for this purpose. Operating the press is easy and very safe, due to its fully enclosed design. The press requires little space and can be installed wherever it is needed. It can compress up to 50 barrels with a capacity of up to 200 litres per hour. An explosion-proof (EEx) version of the barrel press is also available.
The benefits of the barrel press at a glance:
• Low installation height and small footprint
• Press ram with spikes for opening barrels and sump tray for residual liquid
• Fully enclosed design with viewing window ensures high security and prevents the built-up of dirt
• Keypad with LED display ensures operational safety
• Automatic return saves time, as well as operating and personnel costs
• Low maintenance, long-lasting electro-hydraulics
• Explosion-proof design in compliance with EX II Gcb IIBT3 available
Are you looking to save space and money on the disposal of items other than barrels? At HSM, you will find your ideal baling press for the compaction of a range of materials, such as paper, cardboard, film, PET, and more
Simply contact us using the enquiry form or call us on +49 7554 2100-0.